- Upcoming Events
- Giving Tree, December 10, bring gifts for the Giving Tree.
- Advent Events, Nov 26 – Dec 23. See all the events and activities happening during the Advent season here.
- Christmas Eve Services, Dec 24.
9:00 am Morning Service (one service only)
5:00 pm Family Service (with nursery care)
7:30 pm Candlelight Service with Choir (no childcare available)
9:00 pm Candlelight Service with Choir (no childcare available)
- Worship Options
- Past Events at Lynnewood
- In the Community
- Partners for Change, Wednesdays, 6:00 pm, Asbury United Methodist Church, 4743 East Ave., Livermore. This program makes it possible for struggling families to enjoy dinner (6:00 p.m.) and for heads of household to network and learn about community resources (7:00 p.m.), while their children are in childcare or getting help with homework. Also called “Circles,”this is a program initiated by Asbury United Methodist Church in Livermore, modeled after a national project that brings families in poverty into personal relationship with “allies” from churches and other community groups. Sign up with Shana at email@example.com to help by being a partner with folks working to move beyond poverty.
- Holiday Food Packing for Tri-Valley Haven, December 9, 9:00 am, Asbury United Methodist Church, 4743 East Ave., Livermore. This is an annual event where we have supplied volunteers to help Tri-Valley Haven in their holiday food distribution efforts. Many boxes and bags of donated food need to be sorted into hundreds of individual bags, which will later be given to those in need locally. This is a great event in which all ages can participate. Please see the Outreach table on Sundays for more details.