There are many ways to serve within Lynnewood. If you don’t see a place to serve that interests you but would like help, ask, and we will help find a place for you!
Adults and high school youth:
- Teaching Sunday school
- Working in the nursery on Sunday mornings
- Serving on a committee
- Helping with coffee and brunch on Sunday mornings
- Serving as an usher or greeter
- Serving as a lay reader
- Leading a small group
- Singing in the choir or playing in the handbell choir
- Serving as a Stephen Minister, “being there” for those in need
- Mentoring a youth in the 8th grade confirmation class
- Providing a minstry of presence, helping those in need of company for a short time
- Prepare and deliver meals to members who need temporary help with meals
- Working on spring and fall workdays
- Helping with special events, such as weddings, funerals, Eagle Scout ceremonies, special talks, etc.
All pictures of children printed by permission of parents.